CHAP vacuum rubber vulcanizing machine is suitable for producing rubber molded products that are of complex shapes and difficult to mold as well as rubber products that are easy to produce bubble.
O-rings, keyboards, rollers, medical, shockproof articles, black rubber products, conducts and electronics components.
Flow of machine motions
- 1. Initial state
- 2. Ejector cylinder reset
- 3. Mold in
- 4. Core plate up and mold clamping
- 5. Carriage goes down, injection
- 6. Exhaust, carriage goes up, vulcanization timing
- 7. Carriage goes down, storage material
- 8. Sulfur metering after the storage table, seat rise
- 9. Open mold, core plate down
- 10. Take out mold, Ejector cylinder works, separate mold and product, Take out product