Advantages of XZB Series
The XZB series rubber injection molding machine is a rubber compression molding machine independently developed and produced by us. In 1996, we developed and manufactured China's first rubber injection molding machine, and after 22 years of development, have designed four generations and countless models for this series of molding equipment. In addition, we have a number of national patents (patent numbers: ZL0 3230379.3, ZL200420110566.1 and ZL200620105181.5). This rubber transfer molding machine features a compact structure, wide applicability, and high degree of automation, making it particularly suitable for the production of rubber molded products with metal inserts, complex shapes, large cross-sections, thick walls and other complicated processes and high difficulty in forming.
- Clamp the mould tightly prior to vulcanization, and then press the rubber material into mould cavities evenly, which ensures that the finished product offers little flashes and well-distributed physical performance. Also, its qualified rate is quite high.
- The injection system of XZB series rubber transfer molding machine makes use of our patent technologies including advanced structure design and material processing technology. Offering a good air tightness level, this system will not adhere to the cylinder.
- There is no remaining material in the material cylinder, which contributes to lessening waste material and is convenient for material changing and mould replacing. It is ideal for small scale production.
- With a wide application range, the XZB series rubber transfer molding machine is able to produce those products with the shore hardness of up to 90 degrees. Preparing material is very easy, greatly shortening the vulcanization time.
- Our machine can perform two program modes and can be used as transfer molding machine and plate vulcanizing press.
- The simple mould structure shortens the mould manufacturing costs.
- The rubber transfer molding machine's large touch screen displays the process parameters. It is intuitive and easy to use.
- This molding machine is equipped with a fully enclosed security coaming and an infrared light curtain protection device, giving the equipment a higher level of safe operation.
- The machine uses an electric hydraulic proportional hydraulic system with double power and dual oil pumps.
- This rubber molding machine's heating plate is heated using electric heating pipe and uses a PID closed loop control to ensure the heating plate temperature uniformity.
O-rings, keyboards, rollers, medical stoppers, shockproof articles, black rubber products, gaskets, conductive products and electronics components.
Flow of machine motions
- 1. Initial state
- 2. Reposit the ejector cylinder
- 3. Load the mould
- 4. Close the mould quickly
- 5. Increase pressure, clamping the mould, put material
- 6. Injection pole goes up, mould open
- 7. Pushing out the mould
- 8. Ejector, take out the products