The plate rubber vulcanizing machine is the main molding equipment for various rubber molded vulcanized products and non-molded rubber products. Its characteristics include a simple structure, high pressure, wide applicability and high efficiency.
This series of plate vulcanizing machines are suitable for the compression molding of thermoset plastics, foams, resins, bakelite, thin metal, building materials and other molded products.
This series of equipment has a single-layer machine with transfer molding, double-layer machine without transfer molding and so on. Users can choose the best one for their needs based on application requirements.
- This series of rubber plate vulcanizing equipment has two operation modes: manual and semi-automatic operation.
- It uses a PLC control system to ensure a stable, reliable operation with a low failure rate. Users can choose an Omaron or Siemens PLC system.
- Users can set the deflation time, heating temperature, and vulcanization time, ensuring convenient operation.
- This vulcanization machine's large touch screen can display process parameters. The screen is intuitive and easy to use.
- This machine is equipped with a fully enclosed security coaming and an infrared light curtain protection device, giving the machine a high level of safety during operation.
- This machine's heating plate is heated using electric heating pipe and makes use of PID closed loop control in order to strictly monitor the heating plate temperature uniformity.
- This machine's opening and clamping stroke is precisely measured and controlled using an inductive proximity switch. The multi-stage speed can be adjusted during mold opening and clamping.
- The device's moving plate can quickly rise, slowly lock, and rapidly drop.
- The rubber vulcanizing machine can accurately position the exit die (accurately positioning and exiting the die) and has a 100% positioning safety design to ensure that the mold is not damaged.
- In order to meet the process requirements for special rubber materials, there are two modes: regular compression mode and transfer mode.
- This series of rubber vulcanizing machines use a high pressure oil pump and proportional pressure flow control valve, and features a low noise, low energy consumption and excellent stability.
- The fuel tank is a patented open oil tank with a flip cover, which facilitates later maintenance.
O-rings, keyboards, rollers, medical drug stoppers, shock-proof products, black rubber products, daily necessities, gaskets, auto parts, conductive products, electronic products, and other appearance require beautiful and precise products.
Flow of machine motions
- 1. Initial state
- 2. Reposit the ejector cylinder
- 3. Load the mould
- 4. Close the mould quickly
- 5. Increase pressure, clamping the mould, put material
- 6. Injection pole goes up, mould open
- 7. Pushing out the mould
- 8. Ejector, take out the products